Ring of Combat 54 Results: Santiago, Desir, Kelleher & Gillespie Title Winners
Another great card from Ring of Combat! Bouts were well matched with great action. Full fight recap coming soon. See below for quick fight results provided by New York Fighting.
Santiago wins by submission in the first round via rear naked choke. Retains ROC Featherweight Title
11. Eddie Lenoci (Serra-Longo Fight Team) vs. Bradley Desir (AllStar MMA)
Desir wins via TKO round 1 for the ROC National Lightweight Championship
12. Julio Arce (Tiger Schumann’s MMA) vs. Brian Kelleher (Maxim BJJ)
Kelleher def. Julio Arce via submission due to guillotine choke Round 3
(The 135 lb. ROC Title is still vacant because Kelleher missed weight)
13. Jose Chepe Mariscal (Dutch Style MMA) vs. Gregor Gillespie (Bellmore Kickboxing Academy/Scarola BJJ)
Gregor Gillespie def. Mariscal via TKO due to strikes from back mount in Round 1.
Hakim def. Foster Unanimous Decision 30-27
2. Guram Mestvirishvili (Serra-Longo Fight Team) vs. Jay Silva (RVCA)
Silva wins unanimous Decision 29-28
3. Nick Fiore (Bellmore Kickboxing Academy/Scarola BJJ) vs. Nekruz Mirkhojaev (Brooklyn MMA)
Nekruz wins unanmous decision. 29-28
4. James Gonzalez (Serra BJJ) vs. Mike Trizano (Tiger Schulmann’s MMA)
Trizano def. Gonzalez unanimous decision
5. Tony Gravely (Tech Top Team) vs. Paul Grant (Jungle Gym)
Gravely wins TKO reef stoppage due to strikes from back mount in round 3.
6. Zach Fears (Rich Clement’s Gladiators Academy/St.Charles MMA) vs. Max Bohanan (Ricardo Almeida BJJ)
Bohanan wins via Split Decision
7. Leo Perez (Bonebreaker Gym) vs. Frank Buenafuente (Carnicella MMA)
Frank Buenafuente def. Leo Perez via unanimous decision 30-27
8. Matt Church (Navone Next Level MMA vs. Pat Defranco (Serra-Longo Fight Team)
Matt Church wins by submission (heel hook) in round 1
9. Mike Elshamy (Madama Jiu Jitsu) vs. Thomas Dibernardo (Mymidon Martial Arts)
Elshamy def. Dibernardo via unanimous decision.