Callum Gaghan (3-0) vs. Onur Caglar (1-1) at Almighty FC 2 Ranked 2nd Best Fight of the Weekend by Champions.Co – Watch Live on GFL.Tv
Callum Gaghan (3-0) vs. Onur Caglar (1-1) at Almighty FC 2 – CLICK HERE TO WATCH LIVE
Two prospects fight as Callum Gaghan takes on Onur Caglar in a lightweight fight at Almighty FC 2, which takes place at Leeds Town Hall in Leeds, England. Neither fighter has much in the way of professional experience, but both fighters have solid potential in the sport.
Since turning pro in 2015, Gaghan has went an impressive 3-0 with three finishes. He is well versed in both the ground and standup games, and trains out of the HAMMA Academy of MMA in Liverpool. He is a solid prospect and he’s just getting what could be a potentially very good career started.
As for Caglar, he’s 1-1 as a pro after having recently returned to the pro ranks following a multi-year absence, picking up a win via submission in his debut. He trains under UFC veteran Danny “The Cheesecake Assassin” Mitchell so expect him, like his coach, to go after all sorts of crazy submissions in this bout against Gaghan, a fight that is vital for both fighters to win at this point of their respective careers.
The bout card includes:
- Robbie Brown vs. Khalid Patel 130 lbs
- Kajetan Szoma vs. Andrej Bochorz 265 lbs
- Jenaid Ebanks vs. Vasile Cuciuc 185 lbs
- D. Stringer vs. Marc Halford 154 lbs
- Ashley Gibson vs. Marcin Bednarz 196 lbs
- Michael Mason vs. Dion Groombridge 265 lbs
- Seattle Best vs. Kevin Green 231 lbs
- Dan Tempest vs. Luke Dalton 185 lbs
- Ste Passey vs. Ash Morston 146 lbs
- Ben Moss vs. C. Chamberlain 134 lbs
- Louis James vs. Liam Burston 154 lbs
- Sebastian Sroka vs. Rhys Hepworth 185 lbs
- Jack Flanagan vs. Daniel Owens 134 lbs
- Ben Osbourne vs. Michael Janik 185 lbs
- Mark Leigh vs. Reece Street 146 lbs
- Joseph Bartle vs. Eskild Magnussen 265 lbs
- James Rayworth vs. Levi Gatenby 146 lbs