Heavyweights Jon Hill and Kevin Sears Meet at RITC 48 – Live on GFL.Tv
CLICK HERE TO WATCH LIVE. Rage in the Cage returns to the beautiful Firelake Arena August 13, 2016, for the ultimate “Night of Champions” featuring several of Oklahoma’s top ranked MMA cage fighters. The main event will pit Jon Hill, a top Oklahoma heavyweight, vs. one of Colorado’s top ranked heavyweights, Kevin Sears. Jon Hill, a Bellator vet, finished Sears in the first round with a TKO victory earlier this year and is looking for another first round finish in this highly anticipated rematch. Kevin Sears has a point to prove and his target is Jon Hill. Sears went undefeated in his amateur MMA career while his greatest accomplishment in his pro career was a second round TKO victory against veteran MMA fighter Matt Kovacs.
In the semi-main event two powerhouses will battle as Oklahoma’s Ken Jackson will face Texas standout A. Razak Alhassan. With his first four professional bouts being wins, Alhassan will be a true test for fan favorite Jackson.
Oklahoma fan favorite Braden Smith has proven he is title worthy but the tough and current Rage in the Cage Pro 170 title holder Tyrone Paige stands in his way. Both will put it all on the line in a battle for the Rage in the Cage 170 pro strap.
Also, a 125 Demario Cade takes on Harrah’s Travis Quintero. Both will step in the cage with powerful ground games, but one will leave the cage with their first loss as a pro mixed martial artist. Which one has the power to stop the other’s momentum?
Oklahoma’s own “Sunnyside Kid” Ken Coulter is also slated to step back in the cage for the highly anticipated return of Rage in the Cage to fight David Roberts at 155lbs. Roberts is on a 4 fight losing streak and Coulter is coming off a TKO/KO win over Edwin Williams.
The Bout Card:
- Jon Hill vs. Kevin Sears 265 lbs
- Braden Smith vs. Tyrone Paige 155 lbs
- Levi Queen vs. Rocky Johnson 185 lbs
- Ken Jackson vs. A. Razak Alhassan 185 lbs
- David Roberts vs. Ken Coulter 155 lbs
- Jeremy Spoon vs. George Palmer 145 lbs
- Travis Quintero vs. Demario Cade 135 lbs
- Michael Smith vs. Jacobey Burns 145 lbs
- Samuel Tanner vs. E. Guerra 170 lbs
- Donald Woodall vs. Raymond Bighead 185 lbs
- Eric Pahcoddy vs. Jack Gray 205 lbs
- Phillip Acero vs. Joshua Ray 155 lbs
- Alfred Ratcliff vs. Dakota Morris 135 lbs
- Kerry Hill vs. Kris Vereen 185 lb