Dynasty Combat Sports: DC 50 Features Nebraska’s Finest Fighters!
Dynasty Combat Sports: DC 50 main event will Feature one of Nebraska’s most popular fighter’s, a Bellator, Strikeforce, RFA, and VFC veteran of almost 60 pro fights, Alonzo Martinez. Watch The Full Fight on GFL!
Alonzo Martinez fights out of Premier Combat Center and will face Mick Doyle’s product, Top Prospect Boimah Karmo, who was undefeated as an amateur and now 2-0 as a pro. This is another Veteran versus prospect match up.
Matt Delanoit, nearly a 40 fight Pro veteran, competing for over a decade will fight at Heavyweight, his 5th different weight class versus timeless veteran Scott Hough, who has also been competing for over a decade, and coming off a recent win at the last DC Ralston Arena Event.
Matt Williams and TJ Benson will return to the DC Steel in what could easily be fight of the night, Fan favorite Sean Wilson, who has over 60 pro fights dating back over 15 years will face off versus Lincoln’s Tate Wright in a Striker vs Jui Jitsu battle. Fremont Fire Fighter, the resurgent Brian Monaghan of Fremont tries to continue his recent win streak against Bellator veteran Matt Foster who 1st fought for DC in 2012.
Ryan Braun makes a highly anticipated return versus Dual Combat Sport Athlete Mike Seymour.
Corey Davis will make his pro debut versus Illinois product Wes Powers, and Omaha Nebraska’s own Jozette Cotton will face Canada’s own Bobbi-Jo Dalziel after a year and a half lay off in a WMMA battle of two undefeated fighters. The 50th event will take place at our new home Ralston Arena.
The bout card:
- Boima Karmo vs. Alonzo Martinez 155 lbs
- Scott Hough vs. Matt Delanoit 185 lbs
- Matt Foster vs. Brian Monaghan 205 lbs
- Mike Seymour vs. Ryan Braun 135 lbs
- Bobbi-Jo Dalziel vs. Jozette Cotton 155 lbs
- Tate Wright vs. Sean Wilson 155 lbs
- Matt Williams vs. Kevin Benson 155 lbs
- Wesley Powers vs. Corey Davis 185 lbs
- B. Neujahr-Gomez vs. Wayne Sullivan 185 lbs
- Christopher James vs. Mike Messer 170 lbs
- James Kanott vs. Robert Schull 205 lbs
- Nolan DeMers vs. Mike Murphy 145 lbs
- Kevin Corbett vs. Blayne Richards 170 lbs
- Keilen Fantroy vs. Reynold Reed 170 lbs
- Kirstina Leonard vs. Lindsay Wilson 115 lbs
- Robert Cisar vs. Jake Tamayo 155 lbs